my sims downloads

Last response: in Video Games
January 27, 2005 8:16:07 PM

Can someone tell me why only part of my sims I uploaded to the Sims2 site
are still there?
only 5 out of like 12???
I made a barbara streisand, some sims of my children and a few others and
they are all gone

Chey

More about : sims downloads

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 10:49:08 PM

Mike and Chey wrote:
> Can someone tell me why only part of my sims I uploaded to the Sims2
> site are still there?
> only 5 out of like 12???
> I made a barbara streisand, some sims of my children and a few
others
> and they are all gone

Unfortunately, if a sim doesn't get downloaded by other people
frequently enough, they get deleted.

I've uploaded about 30, and only about 10 or so are still up.
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 1:01:31 AM

Oh I see...
ok thank you very much:)
I know one of my son's was given 4 stars and he is gone,. but the one that's
left has 3 stars and he's still there
does it also have to do with how long the sim has been online? do they have
to purge them because of the many that get uploaded?
thanks Jeremy

Chey
"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Mike and Chey wrote:
>> Can someone tell me why only part of my sims I uploaded to the Sims2
>> site are still there?
>> only 5 out of like 12???
>> I made a barbara streisand, some sims of my children and a few
> others
>> and they are all gone
>
> Unfortunately, if a sim doesn't get downloaded by other people
> frequently enough, they get deleted.
>
> I've uploaded about 30, and only about 10 or so are still up.

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 5:26:52 AM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> Mike and Chey wrote:
>> Can someone tell me why only part of my sims I uploaded to the
Sims2
>> site are still there?
>> only 5 out of like 12???
>> I made a barbara streisand, some sims of my children and a few
others
>> and they are all gone
>
> Unfortunately, if a sim doesn't get downloaded by other people
> frequently enough, they get deleted.
>
> I've uploaded about 30, and only about 10 or so are still up.

Actually, beyond that, they are apparently having technical problems
with the exchange.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&...
..2,item.43,item.61,item.41,item.23&threadID=28c636ce20ea6007b61e532073
7fafb9&directoryID=2&startRow=1
!