my sims downloads

Can someone tell me why only part of my sims I uploaded to the Sims2 site
are still there?
only 5 out of like 12???
I made a barbara streisand, some sims of my children and a few others and
they are all gone

Chey
3 answers Last reply
More about sims downloads

    Mike and Chey wrote:
    > Can someone tell me why only part of my sims I uploaded to the Sims2
    > site are still there?
    > only 5 out of like 12???
    > I made a barbara streisand, some sims of my children and a few
    others
    > and they are all gone

    Unfortunately, if a sim doesn't get downloaded by other people
    frequently enough, they get deleted.

    I've uploaded about 30, and only about 10 or so are still up.

    Oh I see...
    ok thank you very much:)
    I know one of my son's was given 4 stars and he is gone,. but the one that's
    left has 3 stars and he's still there
    does it also have to do with how long the sim has been online? do they have
    to purge them because of the many that get uploaded?
    thanks Jeremy

    Chey

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > Mike and Chey wrote:
    >> Can someone tell me why only part of my sims I uploaded to the
    Sims2
    >> site are still there?
    >> only 5 out of like 12???
    >> I made a barbara streisand, some sims of my children and a few
    others
    >> and they are all gone
    >
    > Unfortunately, if a sim doesn't get downloaded by other people
    > frequently enough, they get deleted.
    >
    > I've uploaded about 30, and only about 10 or so are still up.

    Actually, beyond that, they are apparently having technical problems
    with the exchange.

    http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item
    ..2,item.43,item.61,item.41,item.23&threadID=28c636ce20ea6007b61e532073
    7fafb9&directoryID=2&startRow=1

Sims Games Video Games