steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

This might be the wrong thread, but I couldn't find a
closer one to post in. Anyway, when sealing an image
using sysprep.exe, is it possible (either by switch or
config setting elsewhere) to maintain custom system
settings such as pagefile size, getting rid of system
restore, etc.?

"Steve" <blockersj.ctr@efv.usmc.mil> wrote in message
> This might be the wrong thread, but I couldn't find a
> closer one to post in. Anyway, when sealing an image
> using sysprep.exe, is it possible (either by switch or
> config setting elsewhere) to maintain custom system
> settings such as pagefile size, getting rid of system
> restore, etc.?

Seems to be a W2K tool. You would do better in a W2K newsgroup no doubt.
Also here is some info:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/tools/sysprep/default.asp

TRENDING THREADS