Channel Guide wrong channel

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 24, 2004 4:06:33 PM

My channel guide has the wrong info, HBO and local Fox station are switched.
Every online TV listing has the same problem, so the problem is from the
Cable TV co. Anyway to correct this? Am I destined to manually record
everytime I want to capture a program on these 2 channels?

--
www.operationuplink.org
Anonymous

If you have correctly selected the cable service you actually use, and the
Replay Guide is wrong, I suggest sending ReplayTV technical support a
detailed e-mail with all of the particulars.

It is, however, likely that you selected the wrong cable service during
setup. I suggest carefully reviewing your setup.

Bye.

"Xavier Onassis" <xavier-onassis@comcast.net> wrote in message
> My channel guide has the wrong info, HBO and local Fox station are
switched.
> Every online TV listing has the same problem, so the problem is from the
> Cable TV co. Anyway to correct this? Am I destined to manually record
> everytime I want to capture a program on these 2 channels?
>

> --
> www.operationuplink.org

Anonymous
July 25, 2004 8:36:43 AM

I was missing a channel. I emailed Tech Support, I got a response within 30
minutes, and 2 days later, the channel was back on my guide.

So I suggest an email.

!