AVAILABLE WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
July 25, 2004 3:16:44 AM

BOUGHT A PANASONIC REPLAY, UNDER A HUNDRED DOLLARS BUT THEN I REALIZED
I GOTTA PAY OUT $250 MORE. IS THERE ANYWAY TO TRICK THIS, OR DOES
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE OF THESE PRE SUBSCRIPTION MODELS AT A
GOOD PRICE

More about : subscription

July 25, 2004 6:37:52 AM

All Panasonic Showstoppers (ReplayTVs) came with a prepaid subscription.

!