SC4 Terrains for Neighborhoods

Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2005 1:31:22 AM

Just wondering if anybody has found any SC4 terrains for
neighborhoods? I downloaded 2 but not sure where to
put them. Any help is appreciated.

..........B
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 2:43:29 PM

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:31:22 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>Just wondering if anybody has found any SC4 terrains for
>neighborhoods? I downloaded 2 but not sure where to
>put them. Any help is appreciated.

In My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/SC4Terrains

When you go in the game to create a new neighborhood, the new terrains
should be listed with the default ones.

BW
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 3:57:44 PM

<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:31:22 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Just wondering if anybody has found any SC4 terrains for
>>neighborhoods? I downloaded 2 but not sure where to
>>put them. Any help is appreciated.
>
> In My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/SC4Terrains
>
> When you go in the game to create a new neighborhood, the new terrains
> should be listed with the default ones.
>
> BW

Thanks Barbara.

.............B
January 30, 2005 4:13:27 PM

where do you find these? I tried a google search
but found nothing

thanks
Chey

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Just wondering if anybody has found any SC4 terrains for
> neighborhoods? I downloaded 2 but not sure where to
> put them. Any help is appreciated.
>

> .........B

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 10:10:06 PM

http://www.simechoes.org/sitemap.html
look under neighborhoods

http://www.visualparadox.com/sims/

http://www.charmedsims.com/sims_2_neighborhoods.htm
found by doing a search for sims 2 neighborhoods :)

"Mike and Chey" <mikechey@direcway.com> wrote in message
> where do you find these? I tried a google search
> but found nothing
>
> thanks
> Chey
>
> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> > Just wondering if anybody has found any SC4 terrains for
> > neighborhoods? I downloaded 2 but not sure where to
> > put them. Any help is appreciated.

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 10:10:07 PM

oooohhh never thought about those search terms!
thank you!!:)
Chey

!