Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Funky looking fan controller

Last response: in Overclocking
June 14, 2012 5:39:07 PM

hi,
should i buy a cool looking touch screen fan controller?
or just a regular controller?
i mean would i funky looking controller add a pro look to my rig or would it make look like a sucker who is trying to- show off his case though he has no awesome hardware in it
??

thnx in advance
mukit

More about : funky fan controller

Best solution

a c 324 K Overclocking
June 14, 2012 5:42:28 PM

Quote:
i mean would i funky looking controller add a pro look to my rig or would it make look like a sucker who is trying to- show off his case though he has no awesome hardware in it

In addition, some of those 'fancy' fan controllers don't handle as many amps per channel as some other 'non-fancy' controllers do.
June 14, 2012 5:47:30 PM

rubix_1011 said:
Quote:

In addition, some of those 'fancy' fan controllers don't handle as many amps per channel as some other 'non-fancy' controllers do.

yep
m
l
Related resources
June 14, 2012 5:47:33 PM

Best answer selected by mukitbinazad.
m
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 14, 2012 5:49:01 PM

Depends imo, would a lit up touch screen panel fit with your theme? or stick out like a sore thumb?
I use nesteq 8channel units, 30w per channel and only £25ish, one is mounted in a box and the other is mounted in the roof of my Pc,
they suit me as I need them to, but if you are all lights and show aesthetically then look for a decent powered controller with the shinies :) 
Moto
m
l
a c 324 K Overclocking
June 14, 2012 5:50:54 PM

This is true, if you don't need more amp per channel support and the interface/design fits what you want...don't let me tell you not to get it.
m
l
!