After having tons of babies, but no twins I think I'm finally ready to have
the "twins" cheat. Can someone tell me where to find the cheat? Thanks in
advance!

Kathy

I totally agree!!
One of my sons sims who was abducted by Aliens had twins on that first
time..
he doesn't even want the guy to have kids but then someone went and adopted
another baby...
we don't know if it was the sim, if they can do that on their own?? or if my
son is not telling the truth? or if someone played the character and adopted
a kid to make my son miserable when playing the character but what my son
ends up doing each time he plays (cause now there's three babies ) is to
delete them :)
when he plays this sim again they always end up lying on the grass next to
the mailbox.
Long story short, I thought it odd that tho he didn't want babies for this
sim, the first abduction gave him twins:)

"Kathy" <kfh@pcez.com> wrote in message
> After having tons of babies, but no twins I think I'm finally ready to
> have the "twins" cheat. Can someone tell me where to find the cheat?
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Kathy

You can find the twins only package at
http://ModtheSims2.com
In the download forum search for twins. YOu will find the download at the
end of the post.
I've been using this for a while, but it doesn't always give twins. I do
have more twins that I did without it, but not every birth is twins.
-ned