Generation Game

One of the EA articles mentioned a "generation game" that soemone had
started up. The idea was to run your sims through 10 generations,
particularly to encourage people to let their sims die. Is their a website
for this "game" and/or rules for it?

Thanks!
Joanna
2 answers Last reply
More about generation game

    "Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren" <AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > One of the EA articles mentioned a "generation game" that soemone had
    > started up. The idea was to run your sims through 10 generations,
    > particularly to encourage people to let their sims die. Is their a
    > website for this "game" and/or rules for it?

    It's usually called a Legacy challenge. If you use the search the BBS
    function and put that in you should find it. There is also a few yahoo
    groups for that challenge and others. I have been doing it and I find it
    made my game newly interesting again although I actually already had a
    family I had played for longer than 10 generations and I don't use cheats so
    the style of play wasn't entirely new to me.

    Gareeth

    > It's usually called a Legacy challenge. If you use the search the BBS
    > function and put that in you should find it. There is also a few yahoo
    > groups for that challenge and others. I have been doing it and I find it
    > made my game newly interesting again although I actually already had a
    > family I had played for longer than 10 generations and I don't use cheats
    > so the style of play wasn't entirely new to me.

    Thanks! Using "generation" was just giving me a TON of gaming site links &
    articles about the release of the game, which didn't help at all. Google is
    great, IF you know the right search term. :)

    Joanna

Sims Games Video Games