One of the EA articles mentioned a "generation game" that soemone had
started up. The idea was to run your sims through 10 generations,
particularly to encourage people to let their sims die. Is their a website
for this "game" and/or rules for it?

Thanks!
Joanna

"Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren" <AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote in message
> One of the EA articles mentioned a "generation game" that soemone had
> started up. The idea was to run your sims through 10 generations,
> particularly to encourage people to let their sims die. Is their a
> website for this "game" and/or rules for it?

It's usually called a Legacy challenge. If you use the search the BBS
function and put that in you should find it. There is also a few yahoo
groups for that challenge and others. I have been doing it and I find it
made my game newly interesting again although I actually already had a
family I had played for longer than 10 generations and I don't use cheats so
the style of play wasn't entirely new to me.

Gareeth

> It's usually called a Legacy challenge. If you use the search the BBS
> function and put that in you should find it. There is also a few yahoo
> groups for that challenge and others. I have been doing it and I find it
> made my game newly interesting again although I actually already had a
> family I had played for longer than 10 generations and I don't use cheats
> so the style of play wasn't entirely new to me.

Thanks! Using "generation" was just giving me a TON of gaming site links &
articles about the release of the game, which didn't help at all. Google is
great, IF you know the right search term. :)

Joanna