Help with SimPe Please!!

I am so confused, maybe somebody can help me. I uninstalled SimPE and
reinstalled the
newest version. The Sim Surgery option is still grayed out. What am I
doing wrong? Hope
somebody can shed some light on this for me. I would appreciate any help
or advise.

Thanks...........B

OK. It's probably a stupid question on my part, but, have you opened a
neighbourhood? You need to open the neighbourhood of the Sim you wish to
alter before Sims Surgery becomes available.

MM

> OK. It's probably a stupid question on my part, but, have you opened a
> neighbourhood? You need to open the neighbourhood of the Sim you wish
> alter before Sims Surgery becomes available.
>
> MM

No No.....not a stupid question at all. That was what was wrong because
I got into the program
& opened up a neighborhood and the option was there. LOL
Duh me!!!!
Thanks for replying.

It's good that it's such an easy fix. Look around at some of the other
messages. There are some people who have been having Sim corruptions they
attribute to altering their Sims with SimSurgery. I have had no such
problems, but I do not keep Sims files (clone or package) in my folder for
longer than I need them.