how to invite more then 2 people

how do i get more people to come to a party theres only 2 :-(
2 answers Last reply
More about invite people

    Thomas Jørgensen wrote:
    > how do i get more people to come to a party theres only 2 :-(

    Either open up the cheat window and type

    intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 8

    (or whatever number you want)

    or add that line to your userstartup.cheat file in your \My
    Documents\Blah Blah Blah\The Sims 2\Config folder

    (or if you don't have one, just create text file named that and add
    that line to it)

    It is a function of your video card. The better your card the more people
    you can invite (up to 8). There is a hack to allow you to invite as many
    people as you want at MTS2 - but I am not sure exactly where.

    MM

    "Thomas Jørgensen" <thomasnospam@kyllingen.dk> wrote in message
    > how do i get more people to come to a party theres only 2 :-(

Sims Games Video Games