how to invite more then 2 people

Last response: in Video Games
February 2, 2005 5:28:05 AM

how do i get more people to come to a party theres only 2 :-(

More about : invite people

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 5:28:06 AM

Thomas Jørgensen wrote:
> how do i get more people to come to a party theres only 2 :-(

Either open up the cheat window and type

intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 8

(or whatever number you want)

or add that line to your userstartup.cheat file in your \My
Documents\Blah Blah Blah\The Sims 2\Config folder

(or if you don't have one, just create text file named that and add
that line to it)
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 7:24:37 AM

It is a function of your video card. The better your card the more people
you can invite (up to 8). There is a hack to allow you to invite as many
people as you want at MTS2 - but I am not sure exactly where.

MM