HELP! monitor displayed colors are all off!

azqtpies

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
we rebuilt our computer, ever sine then my monitor colors are not accurate at all when viewed in print or on other computers. I do photo editing and I have a monitor calibration software but it still display the color way to much vibrance/saturation.

I tryed switching from LCD monitir to CRT and still the same problem! but if hook one of the monitir back to the old computer it is fine!

soo what could this be... the video card? PLEASE someone help.. I have got to get this fixed so I can work on my photos. :(

azqtpies

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009

computer specs are

AMD ATHLON II x 4 processor ( x4 620)
2.6 true quad core design
2.0 MB Total cache
Socket AM3

Extreme power supply 500 wattts

GeForce 9500 GT
16B DDRZ- PCI-E 2.0

GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD
ultra Durable 3
MA790x -UD 4P
AMD Phenom II (x4)
AMD phenom x4 (64)
AMD 790x chip set
ATI cross fire X technology
DDR2 1333+

Hard drive 320

4gb RAM
This is everything we installed we are using a CRT acer monitor also used waas Acer LCD AL1716

Sure hope you can help.. about the monitor is is attached to the computer by a adapter which was supplied with the video card.

Thank you

azqtpies

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
no i dont have another adapter.... i took the computer to frys electronics they said the video card waas way out dated... so we updated the driver but when i used Adobe CS4 it gives me a error with the display driver ??so its disable the gpu enhancements?? we bought a new 24" LCD monitor still in test mode with this one.. but dont know why the driver is not working in CS4? any ideas