cyansnow

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
Hi, I recently got a hold of a reference design gtx 680, I am not even going to install it until I get it covered with a block, but i'm not sure weather or not I should get an XSPC block or not, I've never used XSPC blocks before (except the RASA cpu block) and I'm really not sure weather or not it would be a good deal (XSPC Razor 680 block is 80$) to get the XSPC over a Koolance 680 block (130$) due to the savings when getting the XSPC. I know that koolance products are well made and have used some of their blocks in the past, but XSPC is relatively new and I just wanted to hear what others think of the brand?

Lutfij

Titan
there's the XSPC owners club thread here on the watercooling section, maybe post one there? but when i saw this:
know that koolance products are well made and have used some of their blocks in the past, but XSPC is relatively new
i know you're itching to get onboard an XSPC boat. My idea/opinion - go for it. only experience will make you a seasoned watercooler.

I went with the AMS on my own intention, after much haggling around with info i decided, why not? when your doing it, go all out with it :D

That's why you were getting rid of the 560ti's........me wants dat 680 :love:

cyansnow

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
I also have found heatkiller blocks in lots of places, never used one, also how do aquacomputer blocks perform? I've heard good things about the brand. So let me hear what you think about heatkiller/aquacomputer