arg!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 1, 2005 11:02:44 PM

How do you remove steps?....
I want to remove porch steps and replace them..but can't seem to figure out
how?

More about : arg

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 7:26:18 AM

It is similar to how you remove a wall. Select the modular stair option and
pick one, so it is active. Then hold down control and left click once on the
stairs - they should disappear.

MM

"Vivian" <rosenymph01@wavecable.com> wrote in message
> How do you remove steps?....
> I want to remove porch steps and replace them..but can't seem to figure
out
> how?

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 7:26:19 AM

Madame Mim wrote:
> It is similar to how you remove a wall. Select the modular stair
> option and pick one, so it is active. Then hold down control and
left
> click once on the stairs - they should disappear.

It's a pain though - at least for me, it doesn't always do it. You
apparently also really need to make sure no sims are using them (or
thinking about using them).
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 7:21:55 PM

I have found that sometimes the removal of the steps will not happen unless
you Ctrl-Click the stairs in the middle of the top step.

Mike

!