Found a bug???? or is it?? ewww

Ok I know that it's my fault because I tried it in the first place...and
found the bug
but I was curious because of the relationship change.,..
story:

Brandi had dustin and beau, right? Well dustin is now and adult , beau and
teen and young Denver her "new" baby a teen as well...
I moved Dustin out of the house, moved them all to a new neighborhood (the
romeo and juliette one)
and it seemed they all forgot they were related..
now.... I don't know if this would have happened in the other neighborhood
or not but now Dustin and his mother Brandi are married to each other.
They started being able to flirt and kiss..
she has a better relationship with him as a husband than as a son but I
don't know how this can happen.
The family tree says they are both son and husband
it shows Dustin with beau and Denver as her children..
and shows dustin as her husband as well..
this is a VERY Strange bug...
does anyone know why the game allows this between son and mother??? or have
I truly found a bug where the game still has the son listed in the family
tree under the mother but can't seperate the relationship enough to forbid
romance between the two?
Now I also noticed they can't make children..
is this some sick allowance in the game for family members to marry but not
bear children?

oh my gosh
eww

but yes, i DID try it so I guess I am being gross too
:(

Chey

Mike and Chey wrote:
> Ok I know that it's my fault because I tried it in the first
> place...and found the bug
> but I was curious because of the relationship change.,..
> story:
>
> Brandi had dustin and beau, right? Well dustin is now and adult ,
> beau and teen and young Denver her "new" baby a teen as well...
> I moved Dustin out of the house, moved them all to a new
neighborhood
> (the romeo and juliette one)
> and it seemed they all forgot they were related..
> now....
<snip>

When you move a family out of a neighborhood (or package them), it
severs all family ties to sims outside the house. However, it creates
dummy copies of those sims they know and in the family tree, so a copy
of them still shows up in the family tree.

thank you!!!!
ok I feel better now knowing that they aren't "mother and son" in this
neighborhood...
cause Brandi wasn't gonna find a husband in her old neighborhood that's for
sure..
the girl had a hard enough time falling for anyone in this one :)
thank goodness for ties being severed..
thank you again
Chey

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Mike and Chey wrote:
>> Ok I know that it's my fault because I tried it in the first
>> place...and found the bug
>> but I was curious because of the relationship change.,..
>> story:
>>
>> Brandi had dustin and beau, right? Well dustin is now and adult ,
>> beau and teen and young Denver her "new" baby a teen as well...
>> I moved Dustin out of the house, moved them all to a new
> neighborhood
>> (the romeo and juliette one)
>> and it seemed they all forgot they were related..
>> now....
> <snip>
>
> When you move a family out of a neighborhood (or package them), it
> severs all family ties to sims outside the house. However, it creates
> dummy copies of those sims they know and in the family tree, so a copy
> of them still shows up in the family tree.

Does anyone know why Dustin and Brandi now that they aren't "mother and
son"...can't get the option to try for a baby?
they can whoohoo but no baby and Brandi is a family sim.

Chey

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Mike and Chey wrote:
>> Ok I know that it's my fault because I tried it in the first
>> place...and found the bug
>> but I was curious because of the relationship change.,..
>> story:
>>
>> Brandi had dustin and beau, right? Well dustin is now and adult ,
>> beau and teen and young Denver her "new" baby a teen as well...
>> I moved Dustin out of the house, moved them all to a new
> neighborhood
>> (the romeo and juliette one)
>> and it seemed they all forgot they were related..
>> now....
> <snip>
>
> When you move a family out of a neighborhood (or package them), it
> severs all family ties to sims outside the house. However, it creates
> dummy copies of those sims they know and in the family tree, so a copy
> of them still shows up in the family tree.

Brandi may be too old, the relationship may not be high enough, or she may
have a stuck pregnancy already.

MM

"Mike and Chey" <mikechey@direcway.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know why Dustin and Brandi now that they aren't "mother and
> son"...can't get the option to try for a baby?
> they can whoohoo but no baby and Brandi is a family sim.
>
> Chey
>
> "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> > Mike and Chey wrote:
> >> Ok I know that it's my fault because I tried it in the first
> >> place...and found the bug
> >> but I was curious because of the relationship change.,..
> >> story:
> >>
> >> Brandi had dustin and beau, right? Well dustin is now and adult ,
> >> beau and teen and young Denver her "new" baby a teen as well...
> >> I moved Dustin out of the house, moved them all to a new
> > neighborhood
> >> (the romeo and juliette one)
> >> and it seemed they all forgot they were related..
> >> now....
> > <snip>
> >
> > When you move a family out of a neighborhood (or package them), it
> > severs all family ties to sims outside the house. However, it creates
> > dummy copies of those sims they know and in the family tree, so a copy
> > of them still shows up in the family tree.

oh the too old..I bet she is too old.. she was almost ready to age to the
elderly but I stopped the process..
now I guess I need to get the potion for her to drink so I can turn the
aging off back on and let her grow younger :) then turn it back on :)

ok. cause the relationship is high enough but I don't know how'd she be
pregant again but then again I don't know how she got pregnant the last time
either :)

thank you!!
Chey