Error Message

Subject: Smart Issue
From: "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
Sent: 9/20/2004 7:22:16 AM

I'm getting a message upon boot-up...Active X component
can't create object. Src:Microsoft VBScript runtime
error. It appears every time I boot-up. How do I correct
the "error" it mentions? How do I keep the message from
opening? Thank You
1 answer Last reply
More about error message

    You can examine your list of startup programs (and disable the ones you want
    to stop) by going to Start\Run and entering "msconfig"

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm getting a message upon boot-up...Active X component
    > can't create object. Src:Microsoft VBScript runtime
    > error. It appears every time I boot-up. How do I correct
    > the "error" it mentions? How do I keep the message from
    > opening? Thank You

Configuration Microsoft Error Message Windows XP