The Tulip Light, Problem with the game

angie

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

I have noticed that sometimes when you choose the tulip lights your choices
are not always the same.

For example I will be playing and when I choose the tulip my choices would
only let me change the color of the tulip. Then I would play again at a
different time and choose the tulip and I can choose the different colors
for the bottom of the lamp and also the tulip color. Then sometimes I can
only select the bottom color of the lamp and it won't allow me to change the
color of the tulip.

Has this been happening to anyone else? If so does anyone know why this is
happening?

"Angie" <angiel@nowhere.ca> wrote in message
> I have noticed that sometimes when you choose the tulip lights your
choices
> are not always the same.
>
> For example I will be playing and when I choose the tulip my choices would
> only let me change the color of the tulip. Then I would play again at a
> different time and choose the tulip and I can choose the different colors
> for the bottom of the lamp and also the tulip color. Then sometimes I can
> only select the bottom color of the lamp and it won't allow me to change
the
> color of the tulip.
>
> Has this been happening to anyone else? If so does anyone know why this is
> happening?

I've noticed that a few times, too and then thought that maybe I imagined
it.lol

Thanks for validating my insanity.:eek:)

Kelly

nicole

Same here...I'm glad I'm not the only one!