How to find and turn off all of the windows on my computer?

azjangjay

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Hello, I turn off all of my web pages, but there is always one page that I can't turn off because I do not see the tag for that web page, why, How can I turn off this page?

comemaiz

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
I'll assume you use Windows XP and Internet Explorer; if you're using a different OS/Browser, reply and explain.

I you mean to close all Internet Explorer Tabs and windows completely, but still there's a stubborn windows that stays open, use the Task Manager (Press CTRL+ALT*DEL keys simmultaneously and click on "Task Manager"), click on Processes Tab and, from the list under "Image Name", look for "iexplore".

For each "iexplore" instance, click on it, press DELETE key and confirm toclose it down.

Internet explorer will be killed.

Hope it works.

comemaiz

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
**Duplicated reply; I don't know why; sorry***

I'll assume you use Windows XP and Internet Explorer; if you're using a different OS/Browser, reply and explain.

I you mean to close all Internet Explorer Tabs and windows completely, but still there's a stubborn windows that stays open, use the Task Manager (Press CTRL+ALT*DEL keys simmultaneously and click on "Task Manager"), click on Processes Tab and, from the list under "Image Name", look for "iexplore".

For each "iexplore" instance, click on it, press DELETE key and confirm toclose it down.

Internet explorer will be killed.

Hope it works.