JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

are there any "adult themed" downloads available anywhere (ie, larger
breasted skins)? i remember with Sims 1, there were several, but i haven't
been able to find them for Sims 2.

Thanks.

"JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in

> are there any "adult themed" downloads available anywhere (ie,
> larger breasted skins)? i remember with Sims 1, there were
> several, but i haven't been able to find them for Sims 2.
>
> Thanks.

at modthesims2.com, you have to register and put your birthday in your
profile to be able to see the adult content.

--
---->Sagittaria<----

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

"Sagittaria" <sagittaria.nntp@emailias.com> wrote in message
> at modthesims2.com, you have to register and put your birthday in your
> profile to be able to see the adult content.

I did that and still can't see the adult content and I'm definitely old
enough.

rico

"JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in

> are there any "adult themed" downloads available anywhere (ie, larger
> breasted skins)? i remember with Sims 1, there were several, but i
> haven't been able to find them for Sims 2.
>
> Thanks.

If your talking about simple nudity, theres some here
http://www.paradisesims.com/paradisesims.htm

Manuel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

JustMe wrote:
> "Sagittaria" <sagittaria.nntp@emailias.com> wrote in message
>
>>at modthesims2.com, you have to register and put your birthday in your
>>profile to be able to see the adult content.
>

> I did that and still can't see the adult content and I'm definitely old
> enough.

Check your profile again. It asks you for your birthday when you
register but doesn't save this information.
Of course you have to be logged in.