Adult theme downloads

are there any "adult themed" downloads available anywhere (ie, larger
breasted skins)? i remember with Sims 1, there were several, but i haven't
been able to find them for Sims 2.

Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about adult theme downloads

    "JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in

    > are there any "adult themed" downloads available anywhere (ie,
    > larger breasted skins)? i remember with Sims 1, there were
    > several, but i haven't been able to find them for Sims 2.
    >
    > Thanks.

    at modthesims2.com, you have to register and put your birthday in your
    profile to be able to see the adult content.

    --
    ---->Sagittaria<----

    If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

    "Sagittaria" <sagittaria.nntp@emailias.com> wrote in message
    > at modthesims2.com, you have to register and put your birthday in your
    > profile to be able to see the adult content.

    I did that and still can't see the adult content and I'm definitely old
    enough.

    "JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in

    > are there any "adult themed" downloads available anywhere (ie, larger
    > breasted skins)? i remember with Sims 1, there were several, but i
    > haven't been able to find them for Sims 2.
    >
    > Thanks.

    If your talking about simple nudity, theres some here
    http://www.paradisesims.com/paradisesims.htm

    JustMe wrote:
    > "Sagittaria" <sagittaria.nntp@emailias.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>at modthesims2.com, you have to register and put your birthday in your
    >>profile to be able to see the adult content.
    >

    > I did that and still can't see the adult content and I'm definitely old
    > enough.

    Check your profile again. It asks you for your birthday when you
    register but doesn't save this information.
    Of course you have to be logged in.

Sims Internet Explorer Games Video Games