Do I need liquid cooling?

G

I am wondering if I should spend extra money on my new build for liquid cooling. I won't be OC'ing but I will use it for gaming a lot. By the way, my processor is a Core i5 2400 3.10GHz.

Solution
no one needs water cooling, but air cooling is inadequate for the job, so what to do, add water anyway.
but seriously water cooling is for more than over clocking my kids have a unit that is 10 years old for gaming it is water cooled and it runs faster than the system I am on now, the one i am on now is air cooled and only two years old. I hope this answers your questions about water cooling, water cooling will extend the life of your components and they will run at optimum performance for that hardware.

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
no one needs water cooling, but air cooling is inadequate for the job, so what to do, add water anyway.
but seriously water cooling is for more than over clocking my kids have a unit that is 10 years old for gaming it is water cooled and it runs faster than the system I am on now, the one i am on now is air cooled and only two years old. I hope this answers your questions about water cooling, water cooling will extend the life of your components and they will run at optimum performance for that hardware.

Solution
G

Thanks, I gues I will water cool my system.