Abandoned at the altar!

Hi

Sorry for barging in like this, bvt I have to share what I've jvst seen my
Legacy Sims getting vp to...

Benjamin was a townie who got married into the Legacy family when he fell in
love with Lexie. Before long she tragically died after an accident with a
bad revitalizer experience and the ghost of her great grandmother. Poor Ben
was all alone with his ex-wife's teenage brother Daniel and their two twin
kids, Andre and Alyx.

That was vntil Daniel grew vp and became an advlt, and the two of them
started hitting it off romantically. They weren't related, technically, and
nobody seemed to mind their growing relationship, and before long Daniel
proposed. They got engaged and immediately started a wedding party, jvst to
make their vnion official.

Or so they thovght. Jvst as Benjamin was pvtting the ring on Daniel's
finger, Daniel stepped back, waving his arms arovnd and walked away. The
family and gvests (who consisted of Daniel's father and grandfather from
another hovse, who distvrbingly look the same age as him) were distravght
and Benjamin's opinion of Daniel plvmmeted. Daniel, oddly enovgh, still
loves his ex-fiancé, yet somehow walked away from the wedding. The party
rating, vnsvrprisingly, was complete disaster...

I never realised this sort of thing happened, it was weird. And very sad
too, now that Benjamin is spending the rest of the afternoon screaming at
Daniel and doing an awfvl lot of poking...

Tymelord
--
http://www.crossovers.org
(Crossover Adventvre Prodvctions)

http://tymelord.kicks-ass.net/
(Tymelord's Website)

"I hate shopping trolleys. They're like Daleks, only withovt the
interesting bits"

LOL The first time I had one of my sims try to marry a townie--
I'm pretty sure it was Meadow--she ditched him at the altar.
She was ok with being engaged, but when he threw a wedding party,
she got this queasy look on her face, then you heard her footsteps
running away and the sound of a car enging taking off! She disappeared
off the lot completely. It was hilarious--except my poor sim didn't
think so. He spent the rest of the party alternately stuffing his
face and bursting into tears.

Laura