Solved

Corsair h70 fit in NZXT Phantom

Hello people i was just wondering if the corsair h70 or h80 would fit in the nzxt phantom?
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about corsair nzxt phantom
  1. Yes, but there are much better air coolers for the same price. I see that you don't want to Stryker or Trooper anymore?
  2. amuffin said:
    Yes, but there are much better air coolers for the same price. I see that you don't want to Stryker or Trooper anymore?

no, I still want the stryker but my friend wants this case and i believe it cant fit watercooling. if it can fit a h70 or h80 with no problems. depending on the price of the stryker, I might get the black phantom. Still though that stryker blew my mind. if is under 220$ i will buy it
  3. Best answer
    Thing is, THERE IS no point of buying the H70/H80! Cheaper heatsinks outperform it!
  4. amuffin said:
    Thing is, THERE IS no point of buying the H70/H80! Cheaper heatsinks outperform it!

cheap heatsinks such as, maybe, possibly.... The Hyper 212 EVO?
  5. The Hyper 212 EVO is perfect.
  6. amuffin said:
    The Hyper 212 EVO is perfect.

thats what i was telling my friend. looks like he is wrong again. say you wouldn't happen to know if the hyper 212 could handle a i5 2500k at 4.2 or 4.5 stable?
  7. Yes, I run an i5-2500k @4.5ghz with a 212 EVO.
  8. amuffin said:
    Yes, I run an i5-2500k @4.5ghz with a 212 EVO.

As do I (in push/pull). Very nice temps too.
  9. DJDeCiBeL said:
    As do I (in push/pull). Very nice temps too.

oh nice, what was the second fan u used?
  10. Best answer selected by tuganu.
  11. amuffin said:
    Yes, I run an i5-2500k @4.5ghz with a 212 EVO.

okay thanks for the reply :D
  12. tuganu said:
    oh nice, what was the second fan u used?

A Cooler Master Blade Master. This one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103069
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Corsair Overclocking Product