Device Manager is not working

Hi, I am trying to use the device manager but it doesn´t
show me anything. The error that reports is "Action
Cencelled".
Help me please!!!

You don't say whether you are running Home or Pro, but--->
Some things to check

Go to Control Panel, Admin Tools, Services. Look for the Plug and Play
service in the list. Double-click it and change it to Automatic. Click
Apply. Click Start. Click OK. Close.
or
Have you tried viewing Device Manager when in Safe Mode and logged as the
Administrator?
If this is not available, it is possible it is a corruption. Another thing
you can try is to restart your computer, hold F8 just as the Windows Is
Starting window with the scrolling dots shows. It should kick you to the
boot choices.

Pick "Safe Mode with Command Prompt"

At the command prompt type

chkdsk {boot drive (generally C):} /p

it will look something like this

chkdsk c: /p

This will force a full check and repair of all files on the primary drive
and should fix any corruptions.

Try those.