How to fix 'Taskbar' vanishing ?

Is there any easy way to stop vanishing icons from the Taskbar ?
Individual items, if used repeatedly, and if it had an icon in the
Taskbar, should be well posted in the Taskbar, but it does not.
I am familier with the 'Customize Notifications', but that did not
help. Although I did change items to 'Always show' Behavior, but
no use.

Plesase advice. Thanks.

Right click your Taskbar and hit properties. Look at the bottom of this
window.

Is "Hide inactive icons" checked?

If it is, then uncheck it. I always do this on every computer I put
together, then provide a paper with basic instructions on how to enable it
again to each customer.

If this is not checked, you may have another problem, and further info would
be needed.

Hope it helps.

Greyhwk