Sign in with
Your question

Xp driver for laptop Dell VOstro 3750

Last response: in Windows XP
July 3, 2012 12:11:51 PM

Hello all,

For my job, i have to install Win XP on this laptop. I Have installed all the drivers (chipset, input, network, sound, usb and one of VGA controller (Intel HD graphics family 6.14)) but i don't find the last: VGA controller yet.

So somebody is in the same situation ? If anybody have all the drivers it would be really nice to send them to me.

Thanks you, and have a nice day ;) 
July 3, 2012 12:25:01 PM

Hello,

Is in this website that I took my driver, but when I go to "computer => Manage => Device manager", after the install of all driver, I have to update a VGA controller !
I don't understand why at the beginning there is two VGA controller !
m
l
Related resources
July 17, 2012 7:08:58 AM

Hello,

I downgrade a vostro 3750 from windows 7 to Windows XP but I have a driver problem

Indeed, I find all drivers sin "Bus SM controler". I try to install all chipset drivers but it still unreconize.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks
m
l
July 17, 2012 7:29:06 AM

Have you took all .exe in the chipset directory in this website =>
http://www.sign.sk/pub/Vostro3750/

If you have the VGA drivers, it would be very nice to send them to me !
m
l
July 17, 2012 8:04:44 AM

SynG said:
Have you took all .exe in the chipset directory in this website =>
http://www.sign.sk/pub/Vostro3750/

If you have the VGA drivers, it would be very nice to send them to me !

Hello,

I think i take VGA drivers on the link you give me, but I'm Not sure. I can send to you the file but it will be the same then file on your link.

However, for my problem, I download all chipset drivers on http://www.sign.sk/pub/Vostro3750/
but I still have the problem... Do you have the good drivers on your vostro ?
m
l
July 17, 2012 8:27:23 AM

In fact I've took all the driver from this website and I've executed all .exe, everything going well for me, but sometimes I have to unzip some files and update the drivers via Manage my computer => etc ...

But at the beginning, I have two VGA drivers to update, so I have executed the .exe from the VGA directory and it updated it one of two ... So I've updated all my drivers except one of the VGA Drivers ... You're in the same situation ?
m
l
July 17, 2012 8:33:23 AM

I have only one graphic driver on device manager. It's strange you have 2...

And you don't have any problem with chipset drivers ? I can't install the "BUS SM controler"...

Thanks
m
l
July 17, 2012 8:42:24 AM

Yes very strange, I've read that It can be the graphics card drivers but I don't know ...

No, I have no issue with BUS SM controler ! Do you have took all files and exe from this website ? Do you have execute them all ?
m
l
July 17, 2012 9:00:13 AM

Yes I execute All .exe on chipset folder but the drivers still unrecognised.

So I Can't help you and you can't help me... :( 
m
l
July 17, 2012 9:18:58 AM

We are in a very strange situation !

I feel that when we downgrade this laptop to XP, everyone has a different issue ...
So sory but I can't help you :/ 
m
l
July 17, 2012 9:30:08 AM

I Know, but thanks for your answer ;) .

I contacted dell this morning because it was 2 day i try to resolve this problem and today i don't have any Idea...

Have a good day friend ;-)

By
m
l
July 17, 2012 11:57:28 AM

Ok, if you have any answer from dell, if you can of course, share it with us please ;) 

Have a nice day you too guys :) 

Goodbye
m
l
!