10 answers Last reply
More about mobo suggestion urgent
  1. dandy said:
    any i5,with mobo tat support cf/sli.any corsair or ocz ram

important must lowest price!budget problem

thanks you

OCZ Platinum DDR 3 10666 or GSkill 10666

Gigabyte P55 UD3R
    Totally forget xfire/SLI on a p55 set up just get yourself a decent card like a ASUS 4890 or if you can afford get a 5850, if you seriously want xfire on P55 save up for a Gigabyte UD7 so that you get the full 16x + 16x , it has an extra gfx chip onboard giving you full xfire but it wont be cheap
    Samsung 1TB F3 very low price atm
    With i5 you need to get yourself a good cooler, youll need to check that out yourself because there has been a dismal choice of skt 1156 coolers up until recently so you need to look for yourself, i use a Noctua U12P which is excellent but again it was expensive.
  2. hmm... i think he said "important must lowest price!budget problem"

does that mean anything to you?
  3. in tide budget nw.but must is i5.haha
  4. It is kinda contradictory to ask for i5 / dual video card setup and low budget at the same time ^^!

GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD4
    @139.99 does SLI/CF at 8x+8x, but it is unlikely you will get two video cards that tops that. It is a mini board tho, for low costs right?

Intel Core i5-750 2.66GHz
    @ 200.00

get any ram you want, higher rate ones if you plan to overclock

wiinippongamer is right that, at the $200 CPU range (for i5), AMD is a better choice.

Of course, you will need to clarify what you are using the PC for the the best trade-off.

time stamp: 12/18/09
  5. thanks you guys!

i already got amd rig

and just sold out my intel q9400 rig.

nw planning for i5,and i prefer bigger board for sli/cf..about the ram i knw what to do d after hearing your guys suggestion.

any board cheap and can support both sli/cf?
    about the i5 which better:7xx or 6xx?what different?nob at here^
  6. for gaming!
  7. of u went tie buget u ha ha i5 da shure es good !

Sorry couldn't help myself.
  8. dont worry.i just want the cheapest board that can support sli/cf but must from asus,giga or msi
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Support RAM Intel i5 Corsair Systems Product