Automatically enter BIOS when power on PC? :/

I'm not quite sure if this would be the right spot to ask this. Hopefully I can describe this well enough for you to understand hehe. So basically when I turn on my pc America MegaTrends Logo pops up at the top left corner of my screen loads. Then stays on that pacific part saying to continue click " Delete" So I do. Then It enters me into the BIOS. Then I click Escape and Then I go to windows and everything else works fine. Is there any way to make it so i just go to windows? Instead of the BIOS first?
Thanks please reply hehe.
Ask for any more information ;)

------------------
AMD athlon x3 455 3.30Ghz
MSI radeon 6670 1GBGD5
Biostar N6853B AM3 socket Motherboard
Kingston Hyperx Blu 6GB ram
14 answers Last reply
More about automatically enter bios power
  1. This happened to me once but that was a pretty old motherboard. That small round (RTC) battery on motherboard went bad and everytime I powered on my PC I was entering BIOS for initial setup. I had then changed the battery and everything worked fine there after.
  2. Hehe Thanks for the reply but before I had Windows Vista 32Bit. it worked Fine then I got a new blank harddrive and installed Win7 on it ;) And then now its been doing this
  3. Just couple of thoughts to share:
    You said its a new HDD and you installed WIN 7 on it.
    I know this might not make sense but now that we have a problem - how about
    (a) Disconnecting and reconnecting HDD
    (b) changing the boot order and save settings in BIOS - looks like something needs to be saved in BIOS
  4. jsmakkar said:
    Just couple of thoughts to share:
    You said its a new HDD and you installed WIN 7 on it.
    I know this might not make sense but now that we have a problem - how about
    (a) Disconnecting and reconnecting HDD
    (b) changing the boot order and save settings in BIOS - looks like something needs to be saved in BIOS

Okay I disconnected and reconnected the HDD didnt fix it, sadly. :(
    I was in the Bios
    I went to the Section BOOT and I clicked on Boot setup or i think it was configuration. But anyways I wrote down the things

This is what it said
    -----------------
    Quick Boot mode
    Addrom Display
    Bootup Numlock
    Enable Boot Beep
    Ignore Memory Error messages
    As well it would say enable or disable on the side as well . ;/
  5. One more thing we could try - do you have the latest version of BIOS. If there is a newer version available, that could also be tried.
  6. jsmakkar said:
    One more thing we could try - do you have the latest version of BIOS. If there is a newer version available, that could also be tried.

hmm, Im not quite sure how to do that sadly ;/ Im not like Pro xD May you explain please?
  7. When you enter BIOS, somewhere it would show the BIOS version - note that down and then go to Biostar website and check what is the latest version of BIOS they have there for your specific motherboard.
  8. jsmakkar said:
    When you enter BIOS, somewhere it would show the BIOS version - note that down and then go to Biostar website and check what is the latest version of BIOS they have there for your specific motherboard.

Okay I went to BIOS im guessing at the top of the screen it Says N68SC-M35 would that be it?
  9. I can't open Biostar website for some reasons; You may try http://www.biostar-usa.com/app/en-us/support/download.php select your Motherboard model and check the BIOS version plz!!
  10. jsmakkar said:
    I can't open Biostar website for some reasons; You may try http://www.biostar-usa.com/app/en-us/support/download.php select your Motherboard model and check the BIOS version plz!!

I was in bios just recently, and AMIbios Version :08:00.15 said that was the version
    I checked The site and I Found it but then it GoogleChrome gets an Error saying Oops Cannot find that app!
    This is such a pain, I wish I can just download somthing to make it work lol :( :( :(
  11. I wish that too and want this small issue be fixed :)
  12. jsmakkar said:
    I wish that too and want this small issue be fixed :)

Hmm, I wonder why this occured when I install Windows 7 Hm
  13. I wonder would it be worthwhile reinstalling windows even though I don't have any reason that supports a reinstall or lets wait for some expert to help :)
  14. jsmakkar said:
    I wonder would it be worthwhile reinstalling windows even though I don't have any reason that supports a reinstall or lets wait for some expert to help :)

hehe yeah Im trying everything as possible. Its 2:55AM here xD I can somewhat remember what happens when i turn the PC on says America Megatrends ETC S.M.A.R.T HDD (or somthing) Status BAD SATA 3
    click DEL to continue Then it enters me to BIOS
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives BIOS Power Storage