Hello; What in your opinion would be the best components for me to build a kick- ass top performing computer for March of 2010.
With no budget listed, I went for a $2,000 build (excluding Monitor, OS, Keyboard... etc.)...
* CPU: Intel Core i7 930 (Releasing in March)
* MOBO: ASUS P6X58D Premium
* RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 1600
* HSF: XIGMATEK Dark Knight-S1283V
* SSD: Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2MH080G2XXX 2.5" 80GB SSD
* HDD: SAMUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB
* GPU: Nvidia GTX 480 (Releasing in March)
* PSU: Antec CP-850 850W
* DVD: Sony Optiarc 24X DVD Burnder
* Case: Antec Twelve Hundred
* Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5
Here is a good format to use when asking about a new build.... http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advice