Relationship question

Last response: in Video Games
February 16, 2005 3:24:59 PM

So Sims lose their relationships if moved to the bin? I want to be able to
move my sims into differnt houses, within the same neighborhood. Mostly
because my own houses always look pretty ugly. :)

Thanks!
Joanna

More about : relationship question

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:25:00 PM

"Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren" <AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote in message
> So Sims lose their relationships if moved to the bin? I want to be able
> to move my sims into differnt houses, within the same neighborhood.
> Mostly because my own houses always look pretty ugly. :)

No they don't lose them in the bin. They do lose them if you package them.

Gareeth
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 7:34:29 PM

Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren wrote:
> So Sims lose their relationships if moved to the bin? I want to be
> able to move my sims into differnt houses, within the same
> neighborhood. Mostly because my own houses always look pretty ugly.

It depend which bin. If you move them to the sim/family bin, like if
you move a family out of a house or you pick the "find out place"
option, it doesn't lose their relationships. OTOH, if you move the lot
they are in into the house bin, it does sever their relationships.
February 16, 2005 11:30:59 PM

Am Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:24:59 -0500 schrieb Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren:

> So Sims lose their relationships if moved to the bin? I want to be able to
> move my sims into differnt houses, within the same neighborhood. Mostly
> because my own houses always look pretty ugly. :)

No, they keep their relationships, but they can't give or receive
phone-calls so relationships will die out if they're in the bin too long.
Families only lose all contacts when they're packaged, as far as I know.

:)
Dorte
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 8:36:48 PM

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

> It depend which bin. If you move them to the sim/family bin, like if
> you move a family out of a house or you pick the "find out place"
> option, it doesn't lose their relationships. OTOH, if you move the lot
> they are in into the house bin, it does sever their relationships.

Ah, ok, that's the difference. Thanks. I think I knew that, too; not even
sure why I asked. Must have been out of it the other day. :)

I've resigned myself to being a lousy house builder, and want to make sure
it's safe to move families into bigger houses as they can afford it, rather
then building extensions, etc <g>.

Joanna
!