5. While still in SAFE MODE, delete the following files and/or folders named in bold
6. While still in SAFE MODE, now go to the CWShredder tool you downloaded earlier and open it up by clicking on the icon. Press the *Fix* button to run it (not the scan button). Let it fix what it finds. When done, press *next* and you will get the results, and then *exit*
7. Reboot back into normal mode and get an online AV scan immediately at one (preferably two) of the following:
9. If your NAV is working again, get the latest updates and scan your system with that as well.
10. After all that is done, please scan once more with HijackThis and post a new log back here and let us know how you are doing at that point.
NOTE: If during the above you find you cannot access those sites, please search your system for a HOSTS file. If found, please rightclick to open and you'll get a popup box. Put a dot in *choose program to open* and then choose either Notepad or Wordpad to open it. If you see any entries inside starting with 127.0.0.* (where * is any number), delete those entries. Close the file and you should be able to access the sites you need. Not sure, but a reboot may be necessary after deleting the entries.