Last response: in Overclocking
June 22, 2012 7:02:23 PM

hi
every one

i have same problems whit choosing the parts of my WC system

till now that is what i got

so if there is any parts which is better than what i got plz tell me

but there is a big problem which is the fitting and tube size

the tube size, what is the better size ??

fitting,,, how i should know the satiable fiitings for the tube

More about : tube size water block

a c 324 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 7:20:12 PM

This is covered in the watercooling sticky.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/265776-29-read-first-watercooling-sticky

Quote:
Tubing and Fittings

Tubing can be as generic as the hardware store vinyl tubing at your local Ace Hardware or as complex as the Feser, Primochill, Masterkleer or Tygon. All of these brands are very flexible and come in most commonly used ID and OD tubing sizes for watercooling. If you are needing some good bends made, consider getting good tubing, but understand most is upwards of $1.50-$2.50 per linear foot.

Fittings are one that cause a lot of confusion for most newcomers. Here is a simple way to understand the terminology that accompanys each:

I.D. - Inside diameter, most commonly referring to the ID of the tubing to be used. 1/2"ID means that wall to wall, the inside of the tubing measures 1/2" (metric is also used and is measured in millimeters or mm)

O.D.- Outside diameter, similar to the ID, the OD simply is the measurement of the tubing through the cross-section from one side of the outer wall to the other.

G1/4" - This is the one that confuses the most people. This refers to the threaded fitting standard that is used by almost all waterblocks and radiators. It is the end of the fitting that gets screwed into the block or rad; the other end of this same fitting is measured with the I.D. standard for tubing size.
a c 76 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 7:24:02 PM

oi, alain26 - dya live in Al Ain, UAE. I lived in Dubai UAE. Assalamu'alaikum! :) 

didn't you have another thread here about watercooling? or was it somewhere else?
anywhoooo - welcome to the forums newcomer!
Related resources
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 9:17:20 PM

Nope, his names Alain, pronounced A-Lan, he's french :p 

Moto
a c 76 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 9:18:46 PM

:lol:  then why on earth would like screen shot be in arabic?
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 9:21:11 PM

Damn, my /sarcasm overlay must be on the blink :p 
Moto
a c 76 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 9:22:42 PM

hmmm :) 
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 9:31:39 PM

Maybe he's from one of the French colonies in that part of the world and his (Morrocan) parents liked the name? :p 
and clicking on his tab, he has no posts, how did he post this thread if? I, but,
/confused :) 
Moto
a c 76 K Overclocking
June 22, 2012 10:17:08 PM

mysterious!
a b K Overclocking
June 23, 2012 1:32:24 PM

the G1/4 fitting is closer to the 3/8 ID than a 1/2 ID i like thick wall tubing it will last longer and there are less issues with it so 3/8 ID 5/8 OD tubing with fittings to match would not restrict the system at all.
June 24, 2012 4:59:29 PM

Lutfij said:
oi, alain26 - dya live in Al Ain, UAE. I lived in Dubai UAE. Assalamu'alaikum! :) 

didn't you have another thread here about watercooling? or was it somewhere else?
anywhoooo - welcome to the forums newcomer!

assalamualiekum..am from bangladesh(abdulla nur faisal)
a c 76 K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 5:18:58 PM

Assalamu'alaikum - is a greeting muslims give each other and a greeting most people in the middle east give eachother mate :) 

however, i am confused, i was met with an introduction when i asked for another thread postage...
June 24, 2012 5:25:30 PM

Lutfij said:
Assalamu'alaikum - is a greeting muslims give each other and a greeting most people in the middle east give eachother mate :) 

however, i am confused, i was met with an introduction when i asked for another thread postage...

dude am a muslim..lol...dont you understand from my name?...i know what assalamualiekum means..and its not only a greeting for the people of the middleast but all muslims use it...:D 
a c 76 K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 5:31:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
dont you understand from my name?...i know what assalamualiekum means..

@ mukit - that post was for Toolmaker - if you are a special person please do mention it, that way I can restrain myself from going verbal.

check your PM
!