Okay, thanks for the clarity! And you do have a point there... I have an 1TB external harddrive (MyBook) but it would be a pain to be tethered to it. I can't afford to buy an SSD with more space right now so maybe the best thing would be to cancel the order and wait until prices drop. I'm not even going to begin building a desktop until next year, so it would be a bit pointless to get an SSD for it now haha.
Thanks for the answer, inzone!