"Irql_not_less_or_equal" on Dell Latitude D820

_Shadow_

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Hello,

I have a Dell Latitude D820 and yesterday I unscrewed the back and took out the ram because I just wanted to look at it. I put everything back exactly how i found it and now when ever I boot it up I login and thin it goes to a blue screen that says "Irql_not_less_or_equal". I am not sure how to fix it and now I can't even go into safe mode because it just freezes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
When I first "just wanted to look at it" and put it back, my computer didn't start at all.
So, ...Take two:
I unscrewed it again, took it out again, and put it back again.
It did start, but... with shades of green all over, and with a jumping screen.
So,...Take tree:
I unscrewed it again, took it out again, and put it back again. Again!
It was ok!

Ah , good old days! :D I remember that...

So, my point is,
Be careful to hold it corectly, and there is an angle U have to use when you put it back, and U need to hear a click.
Unscrewed it again, take it out again, and put it back again!!! Just be careful!!!

:hello:

me 1

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2010
When I first "just wanted to look at it" and put it back, my computer didn't start at all.
So, ...Take two:
It did start, but... with shades of green all over, and with a jumping screen.
So,...Take tree:
It was ok!

So, my point is,
Be careful to hold it corectly, and there is an angle U have to use when you put it back, and U need to hear a click.
Unscrewed it again, take it out again, and put it back again!!! Just be careful!!!

Solution

me 1

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2010
So, ...Take two:
It did start, but... with shades of green all over, and with a jumping screen. :pt1cable:
So,...Take tree:
It was ok!

So, my point is,