Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

Can you please instruct me on how to get cyrillic fonts
to show on dialog boxes. I have tried to install
programs that use Russian fonts and all I get on the
dialog boxes are all "????????????" or all "Aaaa and
oooo". I am able to type and read Russian on my computer
but cannot read for example installation dialog boxes.
Thank you

Regional and Language Options/Advanced/Language for non-Unicode programs:

Select the language that matches the language version of any of your
programs that don't use Unicode encoding. For example, if you are using an
older Japanese program, click Japanese. By selecting the original language,
the menus and dialog boxes in the program will display correctly.