Vincent

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2004

I have not set up an Administrator log on pwd, my own
account was the only under Administrator all the others
under User group.
Now I cannot log on neither under my Account nor the
Administrator.
For the Administrator log on reply: "Pwd not recognized"
for my Account reply:"Your Account has been losked out,
contact the Administrator"

Vincent

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2004

I have not set up an Administrator log on pwd, my own
account was the only under Administrator all the others
under User group.
Now I cannot log on neither under my Account nor the
Administrator.
For the Administrator log on reply: "Pwd not recognized"
for my Account reply:"Your Account has been locked out,
contact the Administrator"
I am using Windows Xp professional.

Vincent wrote:
> I have not set up an Administrator log on pwd, my own
> account was the only under Administrator all the others
> under User group.
> Now I cannot log on neither under my Account nor the
> Administrator.
> For the Administrator log on reply: "Pwd not recognized"
> for my Account reply:"Your Account has been losked out,
> contact the Administrator"

Hack your password:
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

Another: