Is my memory running at the right speed?

Helltech

Distinguished
TBH, I don't mess with memory, I don't OC it, I don't change the timings I just never really needed better performance outta mine. That means, I don't really know anything about it.

However I was messing around looking at CPU-Z and then it looks like my memory isn't running at the right frequency? It should be running at 1333, and it maybe and I just don't know how to read it right.

SPD.jpg

Memory.jpg

My BIOS says its set to 1333, but I wanted to make sure.

Solution
The best way to run the RAM at the default spec (1333) is that u set all the specifications manually in the BIOS, so, look for the manual configuration and change the CL, tRCD, tRP, tRAS, CMD to the specific for ur RAM.

Helltech

Distinguished

I have it set to 1333 in he BIOS, how do you know its at 1066? I don't see anything that says that, it isn't obvious to me haha.

Helltech

Distinguished

Yeah, I get that it isn't running at 1333 haha, but where in CPU-z do you see that? Like what gives it away, becuase I don't understand it. And rechecking BIOS, everything is set to default and it says Target Frequency 1333Mhz, also Everest says its running at 1333 too =/