Your question

Desk Beast

Tags:
  • Water Cooling
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 6:57:08 PM

OK so here is the beginning of a superb idea....

I have an old Queen Ann style desk circa 1925...I will be integrating a LCS into it along with An XBOX360, PS3, and a mega beast SB rig....I will be uploading some pics shortly to give everyone a better understanding of the concept...I will also be implementing servo accuated drawers for accessibilty to the components.....To be continued...

More about : desk beast

a c 190 K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 7:18:43 PM

C'mon man, pics for us to mutilate on Mspaint :) 
And LCS? Real water man, it has to be real water on a project like this, don't sell yourself short
Moto
a b K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 7:22:06 PM

MS Paint ...LOL....OK coming up this ought to be a hoot....Test my Drawing skill MS Paint style...Yeah I am going water its just simpler and more practical...I just like exotic stuff...Although, I have learned the KISS prinicipal works best "Keep It Simple Stupid"
Related resources
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 7:23:34 PM

No, you post a picturemabob of the desk, we hack it up with Msp :p 
Moto
a b K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 7:59:31 PM

Here is the overhead :

a b K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 8:04:01 PM

Oh I got ya...lol...little slow today...I got to break the camera out and clean up my space before taking pics we had a lingerie shoot last night in here and its still a mess....I thought women were suppose to be neater...lol...this place is a mess...been recouping most of the day I didn't roll outta bed til 1:00 pm
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 10:47:39 PM

I really want to work the mod around the desk instead of my usual approach,
no matter what, that is likely a beautiful piece of handmade furniture, and we should respect that as much as possible
Moto
a c 78 K Overclocking
June 24, 2012 10:55:55 PM

sorry it took me so long to get here... furniture? its wood aint it? if so, I'm very choosy about how I stroke it...since a fine chip in it is really undo-able.

would want to see pics to get it around my head :D 
!