lowjack989

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
OK so here is the beginning of a superb idea....

I have an old Queen Ann style desk circa 1925...I will be integrating a LCS into it along with An XBOX360, PS3, and a mega beast SB rig....I will be uploading some pics shortly to give everyone a better understanding of the concept...I will also be implementing servo accuated drawers for accessibilty to the components.....To be continued...

lowjack989

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
MS Paint ...LOL....OK coming up this ought to be a hoot....Test my Drawing skill MS Paint style...Yeah I am going water its just simpler and more practical...I just like exotic stuff...Although, I have learned the KISS prinicipal works best "Keep It Simple Stupid"

lowjack989

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
Here is the overhead :

DeskBeastMockUpoverheadview-1.jpg

lowjack989

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
Oh I got ya...lol...little slow today...I got to break the camera out and clean up my space before taking pics we had a lingerie shoot last night in here and its still a mess....I thought women were suppose to be neater...lol...this place is a mess...been recouping most of the day I didn't roll outta bed til 1:00 pm

Lutfij

Titan
sorry it took me so long to get here... furniture? its wood aint it? if so, I'm very choosy about how I stroke it...since a fine chip in it is really undo-able.

would want to see pics to get it around my head :D