Collection package

Can anyone tell me how to covert a collection package (i.e.. wallpaper,
furniture & electronic items) for residential to commercial. I trying to
create an office block an want to use some of the residental items.

thanking you in advance

Wallpaper will always be available in commercial too, along with flooring,
ground covers and just about everything in build mode.
In buy mode of commercial, click the miscellaneous button on the front page
of the catalog.............I believe a lot of 'residential' items are there.
Main thing is that you will need to make your own collection of stuff you
want for that lot.