Gaming case with good aiflow: $110 and below?

Aleonris

Distinguished
May 24, 2012
I am buying a new gaming PC and I want a good gaming case with good airflow for I will be overclocking. The case must cost less than $110 and the case I have chosen at the moment is the COOLER MASTER Storm Scout. Any suggestions?

Solution

i have a storm scout got it as a close out special for 50 bucks great case but you have to watch your video cards the super long ones like the gigabyte windforce3 cards dont fit without doing some mods, which was very upsetting on a brand new case but take that into consideration you cant go wrong with it,its a great case. maybe if your concerned about the gpu length issue there is the storm enforcer, it can have the centre drive bay removed alleviating the scouts only drawback.
the phantom that coper...

jasont78

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009

i have a storm scout got it as a close out special for 50 bucks great case but you have to watch your video cards the super long ones like the gigabyte windforce3 cards dont fit without doing some mods, which was very upsetting on a brand new case but take that into consideration you cant go wrong with it,its a great case. maybe if your concerned about the gpu length issue there is the storm enforcer, it can have the centre drive bay removed alleviating the scouts only drawback.
the phantom that coper mentioned looks like a very nice case too it just wasnt worth double the price i paid when i got the scout, but if they are the same price i would get the phantom

Solution

Aleonris

Distinguished
May 24, 2012

lol, you clearly didn't read my message. Trooper is way too expensive for me. But I just bought my PC with a scout lol.

Aleonris

Distinguished
May 24, 2012

Do you think an EVGA GTX 570 HD would fit in there?

mazchazo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011

mazchazo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011

I'd try to get this. It's a full tower and this thing is usually 130 dollars. Very nice. Get this if you can.