Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Gaming case with good aiflow: $110 and below?

Last response: in Overclocking
June 26, 2012 5:31:16 PM

I am buying a new gaming PC and I want a good gaming case with good airflow for I will be overclocking. The case must cost less than $110 and the case I have chosen at the moment is the COOLER MASTER Storm Scout. Any suggestions?
June 26, 2012 5:38:21 PM

front, side, bottom intake + rear, top exhaust cant really go wrong.
m
l
Related resources
June 28, 2012 9:48:25 AM

no sales tax if you live in california. and free shipping
m
l

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
June 28, 2012 11:03:38 AM

Aleonris said:
I am buying a new gaming PC and I want a good gaming case with good airflow for I will be overclocking. The case must cost less than $110 and the case I have chosen at the moment is the COOLER MASTER Storm Scout. Any suggestions?

i have a storm scout got it as a close out special for 50 bucks great case but you have to watch your video cards the super long ones like the gigabyte windforce3 cards dont fit without doing some mods, which was very upsetting on a brand new case but take that into consideration you cant go wrong with it,its a great case. maybe if your concerned about the gpu length issue there is the storm enforcer, it can have the centre drive bay removed alleviating the scouts only drawback.
the phantom that coper mentioned looks like a very nice case too it just wasnt worth double the price i paid when i got the scout, but if they are the same price i would get the phantom
June 28, 2012 11:10:25 AM

Yes sir... that there is a storm scout for 60 bucks... get it while it lasts!
m
l
June 28, 2012 9:29:00 PM

storm troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooper. is the way to go.
m
l
June 28, 2012 9:56:04 PM

Wastert67 said:
storm troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooper. is the way to go.

lol, you clearly didn't read my message. Trooper is way too expensive for me. But I just bought my PC with a scout lol.
m
l
June 28, 2012 9:56:42 PM

jasont78 said:
i have a storm scout got it as a close out special for 50 bucks great case but you have to watch your video cards the super long ones like the gigabyte windforce3 cards dont fit without doing some mods, which was very upsetting on a brand new case but take that into consideration you cant go wrong with it,its a great case. maybe if your concerned about the gpu length issue there is the storm enforcer, it can have the centre drive bay removed alleviating the scouts only drawback.
the phantom that coper mentioned looks like a very nice case too it just wasnt worth double the price i paid when i got the scout, but if they are the same price i would get the phantom

Do you think an EVGA GTX 570 HD would fit in there?
m
l
a b K Overclocking
June 29, 2012 8:19:20 AM

Aleonris said:
Do you think an EVGA GTX 570 HD would fit in there?

check its length online i think max length it can take is like 265mm
m
l
June 29, 2012 3:17:55 PM

jasont78 said:
check its length online i think max length it can take is like 265mm

I'll be fine then. The gpu is only 9 inches long.
m
l
June 29, 2012 3:18:19 PM

Best answer selected by Aleonris.
m
l
!