University: Anyone know?

Ok.. I got University to day and already I'm missing some of the files I had
before. Anyone know if the painting with the 300+ actions (from modthesims2)
for boosting moods and aspirations will work with University?

--
Samantha Leigh Tully
http://ca.geocities.com/nx-01@rogers.com/

    "Samantha Leigh Tully" <nx-01@nope.com> wrote in message
    > Ok.. I got University to day and already I'm missing some of the files
    > I had before. Anyone know if the painting with the 300+ actions (from
    > modthesims2) for boosting moods and aspirations will work with
    > University?
    >
    > --
    > Samantha Leigh Tully
    > http://ca.geocities.com/nx-01@rogers.com/

    Check this thread at MTS2, it is telling about hacks and what works and
    what doesn't.
    They will keep updating as they find out. Hope this helps.

    http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47692

    ......B

    That one is working fine for me with University.

    "Samantha Leigh Tully" <nx-01@nope.com> wrote in message
    > Ok.. I got University to day and already I'm missing some of the files I
    > had before. Anyone know if the painting with the 300+ actions (from
    > modthesims2) for boosting moods and aspirations will work with University?
    >
    > --
    > Samantha Leigh Tully
    > http://ca.geocities.com/nx-01@rogers.com/

Sims Games Video Games