How to enable Physx in my 9200M GS Notebook Graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may theoretically support PhysX but I can't imagine a situation were in reality you would actually want to use it on a card that weak for gaming to begin with.
In any case the setting is in the Nvidia control panel under 3D settings and I believe it is enabled by default anyway.

G

earlier versions of physx(last one 08.09.04) will let you tick the "Geforce Physx" and gpu-z will also show the physx ticked, but in games it won't give you any benefits, i checked with 3dmark06, no difference between geforce physx and no acceleration. :bounce:
Some demos of physx will let you use the hardware mode tho.

G

please don't post rubbish if u don't know squat. I have 9200m in my laptop and a good ati card(hd4000 series) in my PC.

When i play mirrors edge with physx off, the game runs flawlessly with my pc and okay with my laptop, however if i enable physx the pc starts to lagg with physx, while my laptop plays allmost as good as without physx and in the game u can see the physx details so i know it is on and using the GPU of 9200m.
also gpu-z and physx properties can confirm that physx is supported on my GPU. 196.34 were the last laptop drivers that made possible for 9200m to use physx with older physx drivers.

use this information wizely!

san007

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
so ultimately i hv studied n searched.. n found dat...
to enable physx...
we need atleast 32 CUDA cores.. in a card either an Nvidia or ATI..
so dis topic has cm 2 an end.. an
moreover i hv found dat. no one knws d answer...
appropriately.

so d answer iz 32 CUDA cores r required to do so but 9200M GS haz only 8 cores.. hence of no use..

thanx 4 d replies every 1 haz given...
thanx... 1nce again..

san007

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
so ultimately i hv studied n searched.. n found dat...
to enable physx...
we need atleast 32 CUDA cores.. in a card either an Nvidia or ATI..
so dis topic has cm 2 an end.. an
moreover i hv found dat. no one knws d answer...
appropriately.

so d answer iz 32 CUDA cores r required to do so but 9200M GS haz only 8 cores.. hence of no use..

thanx 4 d replies every 1 haz given...
thanx... 1nce again..

G

so d new topic iz wat hw cn i get a membership in DEMONOID??????????

plz infrm....

The year is 2010.
Global society has grown to the point where vowels are forbidden, and the use of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are taboo. In this time of linguistic decline, languages the world over are slowly dying, literate people are fewer and farther between, and GOOD GOD WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT SENTENCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.