Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I hate my nocuta 92m. i need ideas.

Last response: in Overclocking
June 28, 2012 9:42:37 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

i did a mistake and bought this heatsink fan. i hate it. i hate how it looks. i hate how its 3 pin fan and i hate how much i paid for it. way better coolers out there for the price. so i need some advice on how i can at least make it look better. i would like to stick led fan on heatsink but i cant find any led 92mm fan on newegg with good reviews. now i was wondering if i can use 120mm fan or 80mm enermax fan instead. is there a way of doing that. any suggestions.

More about : hate nocuta 92m ideas

June 28, 2012 10:44:31 AM

I don't really understand why you hate it so much... it's a good cooler and it does not look bad. come on, its a heatsink do you really look at it that much? the fans are good quality and I have heard a lot of good reviews on that heatsink, so.... stop bitching
m
l
June 28, 2012 9:05:02 PM

coper210 said:
I don't really understand why you hate it so much... it's a good cooler and it does not look bad. come on, its a heatsink do you really look at it that much? the fans are good quality and I have heard a lot of good reviews on that heatsink, so.... stop bitching

never will i stop bitching. fool. lol its pure crap. nocuta sucks big time. I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. thanks for your response tho.
m
l
Related resources
June 28, 2012 9:31:10 PM

Wastert67 said:
never will i stop bitching. fool. lol its pure crap. nocuta sucks big time. I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. thanks for your response tho.

try and sell it and get another one then... maybe sell it on the forums on here?
m
l
a b K Overclocking
July 3, 2012 4:43:58 PM

I was actually thinking about picking one of this up for test. Is it really that bad? Do you just not like the looks, and that the fans are 3 pin?
m
l
July 10, 2012 2:08:44 AM

skaz said:
I was actually thinking about picking one of this up for test. Is it really that bad? Do you just not like the looks, and that the fans are 3 pin?

Fans are 3 pins which I didn't expect because It's cost 60 bucks. They look ugly and are not quiet either. I get 35 to 40 degrees on idle. CPU is 3570k. Mobo asrock z77 extreme 4. It also blocks one ram slot. For the money you can get a much better cooler.
m
l

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
July 12, 2012 8:16:14 PM

Noctua are a love hate thing.

Always wanted to try a NH D14 but it just looks like a pile of dump IMO.

Obviously they perform well but......

Take your medicine, sell it and buy something sexy.
July 19, 2012 1:24:15 AM

Best answer selected by wastert67.
m
l
!