Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How my system stacks up!

Last response: in Systems
December 22, 2009 12:36:09 AM

I like to start by Saying Merry Christmas to everyone at Tom's Hardware,and wishing you and your the very best for the new up coming year 2010.

I been with you guys now for about 6 months or longer,best forum I every posted at.I get tired sometime of reading and reading more about specs on pc.The reason I been reading so much,is cause I am still new at building pc.
But What I woud like to know seem I can not find the right information.I would like to know how my system stacks up to other models out on the market,or just maybe stack up to your.So I am asking Tom's Hardware to put my system threw the tests.Keep in mind you will have to tell me details by detail how to do this. So Tom's Hardware you think your up for this?

PS I am ready for your test!

More about : system stacks

December 23, 2009 4:52:11 AM

I don't understand exactly what you want us to do?
m
l
December 23, 2009 11:46:52 AM

I really hope that you're not asking about the build in you're "member configuration." 'Cause that's like 6 years old...
m
l
Related resources
December 23, 2009 12:48:23 PM

Nope I am asking for you to show me how to test my pc to see where it stack up to your hardware along with other hardware.Some pc you buy already build are crap.And I would like to know how mine stands up against the best pc that other post about all day long on this forum.And I am new at overclocking and stressing a system.MadAdmiral This system I am on is about 1 month old,not quit one month yet.I am sure if Pcpitstop can tell you where you pc stacks up and windows Vista can tell you where you stand.(5.3) I am sure Toms Hardware can do this.
m
l
December 23, 2009 12:52:10 PM

What benchmark to use your asking?
m
l
December 23, 2009 12:54:19 PM

Check out the "Step-by-Step Guide to Building a PC" sticky. There's a lot of benchmarking, diagnosing, and testing programs posted in there below the guide.
m
l

Best solution

December 23, 2009 1:00:44 PM

Personally; i like to know too ,what the Standard benchmark is. Im sure all the benchmarks will claim this title. but what one is the ACCEPTED standard bye nerds?
December 23, 2009 1:06:56 PM

Depends on what you're looking for. Take a look at the charts, and you'll find all kinds of them that are "standard." They are just looking at different aspects.
m
l
December 23, 2009 2:31:24 PM

Yyrd is right!
m
l
December 23, 2009 2:40:50 PM

Yyrd as I said you was right.This is what I was asking,and you put it at Away for other to understand better.I thought for sure by now I would be running a test someone threw at me to post about.
I did find off the Tom's Hardware site some software that would give one the basic information of their system.And may help you overclock ect.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/overclocking-softwa...
But will not tell you how your system would stack up!

Yyrd 12-23-2009 at 10:00:44 AM
Tue Dec 22, 2009 Personally; i like to know too ,what the Standard benchmark is. Im sure all the benchmarks will claim this title. but what one is the ACCEPTED standard bye nerds?

m
l
!