Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Print Screen

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
July 7, 2012 7:21:05 PM

Hello,
Um, hey, I am not able to use the print screen option on my laptop.It just doesn't work. I own a Windows XP. And I need a solution to it asap.
Is there an alternative?

More about : print screen

a b D Laptop
July 7, 2012 7:40:29 PM

iamarobot said:
Hello,
Um, hey, I am not able to use the print screen option on my laptop.It just doesn't work. I own a Windows XP. And I need a solution to it asap.
Is there an alternative?

What do you do after hitting the Print Screen Key ? What are you expecting to happen ?
July 7, 2012 9:06:41 PM

Well, I am trying to paste it on MS Paint. Just won't work.
Related resources
July 7, 2012 10:00:55 PM

ksiemb said:
What do you do after hitting the Print Screen Key ? What are you expecting to happen ?

I'm copying it on Paint. Just won't work.
a b D Laptop
July 8, 2012 7:27:09 AM

iamarobot said:
I'm copying it on Paint. Just won't work.



Some systems require holding down the Fn or ctrl key with Print Screen key.
Then Edit/Paste or Ctrl v into Paint or whatever.
July 8, 2012 11:04:47 AM

ksiemb said:
Some systems require holding down the Fn or ctrl key with Print Screen key.
Then Edit/Paste or Ctrl v into Paint or whatever.

Not working, bro :|
a b D Laptop
July 8, 2012 1:07:06 PM

iamarobot said:
Not working, bro :|

May need to repair - run sfc /scannow
July 8, 2012 7:17:40 PM

what laptop do U have?
!