16 bit windows subsysten

When I try to load some games I get this message does
anyone know what this means I should do.
16 bit windows subsystem-
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.
The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and
Microsoft windows application. Choose 'close' to
terminate the application.

"calister" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I try to load some games I get this message does
>anyone know what this means I should do.
>16 bit windows subsystem-
>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.

See "Error Message When You Install or Start an MS-DOS or 16-Bit
Windows Based Program" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324767).

--
(tm)