Im sick of this driver problem and need answers

Ok, iv'e posted this at least twice, and both times someone suggested rolling back on drivers. I have a gtx 295, and ever since i updated from the CD drivers, I had no way of monitoring the temperatures. It was as if the card had no temp monitors what so ever.

So i rolled back to the CD drivers, and success- i could see my temps again. But once i go back, they're gone.

WTH is the problem???? Im really getting sick of this, because i don't think i should have be forced to use old drivers on an expensive card like this just to monitor the temps. Im looking for any ideas of whats wrong and/or how to fix this.
3 answers Last reply
More about sick driver problem answers
  1. What are you using to monitor the temps? Rivatuner? Are you using beta drivers? Also... Why the need to continuously monitor the temps?
  2. Have you tried using other small programs like cpuid and speedfan? These read temperatures on your chips.
  3. redgarl said:
    Have you tried using other small programs like cpuid and speedfan? These read temperatures on your chips.

I use GPU-Z, speedfan, OCCT gpu monitor, and they all don't work anymore. And to redgarl I shouldn't just ignore this just because I don't constantly monitor temps. And anyway my case and everything in it stays cool but my GPU always feels too hot so i want to monitor temps just in case.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Drivers CD-Rom Monitors Graphics