Where to put downloads for Sims 2 University?

Where do I put my downloads for Sims 2 University???? I'm not seeing any of
mine and I would rather not have to go & hunt them all down again. Please
help!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about where downloads sims university

    JustMe wrote:
    > Where do I put my downloads for Sims 2 University???? I'm not seeing
    > any of mine and I would rather not have to go & hunt them all down
    > again. Please help!!!

    I was just about to post something similar. However, I started from scratch,
    with none of my old stuff and am only using the approved hacked objects
    (according to the comprehensive, though I'm sure not exhaustive, list at Mod
    the Sims 2). The only third part objects I currently have are from WDS and
    they clearly state all their stuff is EP ready.

    I will clarify by stating that, if I start the game using the Uni shortcut,
    but play a house in one of the standard neighbourhoods (I'm using
    Pleasantview, but it's the same for any) then all my downloads are there.
    However, if I start a University game (click the Pleasantview option, then
    the little University icon on the main Pleasantview story box (the one with
    the big 'play' button) then none of my downloads are there. Things seem to
    be a little different from S1 EPs which integrated into the game - this
    seems to be laid over the vanilla S2 (so that it's sort of layered, if you
    understand my meaning). I don't recally separate icons for S1 when I had the
    EPs installed (or I would have ended up with half-a-dozen icons on the
    desktop!)

    Anyone know the answer?

Sims Games Video Games