Desktop icons

Hi
In order to install "The Sims 2" I had to upgrade my ASUS
GForce FX 5200 graphic card drivers. My Younger daughter
has, in her user a desktop theme that allways worked, but
now the desktop icons keep on desapearing . I custumized
over and over, even reinstalled the theme and nothing...
All the other user icons desapeared, but I got them back,
except for these ones. Can anyone tell me what to do ?
Thank you

Maria Dulce

"Maria Dulce" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> In order to install "The Sims 2" I had to upgrade my ASUS
> GForce FX 5200 graphic card drivers. My Younger daughter
> has, in her user a desktop theme that allways worked, but
> now the desktop icons keep on desapearing . I custumized
> over and over, even reinstalled the theme and nothing...
> All the other user icons desapeared, but I got them back,
> except for these ones. Can anyone tell me what to do ?
> Thank you
>
> Maria Dulce

Have you turned off the automatic desktop cleaning wizard? There's usually a
folder on the desktop with all your unused icons in it if you haven't.