Twinsr2cute cheat

"Angie" <angiel@nowhere.ca> wrote in message
news:prWdnSeNjrqMMbHfRVn-vw@rogers.com...
> Does anyone know how to use this or if it still works with the University
> expension pack?

It's fake and doesn't work.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

is there a twins cheat at all??? If so what is it?

"Angie" wrote:
> Does anyone know how to use this or if it still works with the University
> expension pack?

I get a chuckle every time I see this cheat! LOL

--
-Lisa
Due September 2005

"Crystal Dreamer" <crystaldreamer02@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Angie" wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to use this or if it still works with the University
>> expension pack?
>>

> I get a chuckle every time I see this cheat! LOL
>
> --
> -Lisa
> Due September 2005
> Mom to Aaron & Nicholas born 7/25/04
> Mom to Mariam Averi, born sleeping 9/10/03
> http://www.memoriesofmariam.com

Yes, but that is only because you got it to work in real life.

I enjoy seeing the pics in the binaries group of your twins.

TRENDING THREADS