Twinsr2cute cheat

Does anyone know how to use this or if it still works with the University
expension pack?
4 answers Last reply
More about twinsr2cute cheat

    "Angie" <angiel@nowhere.ca> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to use this or if it still works with the University
    > expension pack?

    It's fake and doesn't work.

    Deborah
    --
    Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    is there a twins cheat at all??? If so what is it?

    "Angie" wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to use this or if it still works with the University
    > expension pack?

    I get a chuckle every time I see this cheat! LOL

    --
    -Lisa
    Due September 2005

    "Crystal Dreamer" <crystaldreamer02@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Angie" wrote:
    >> Does anyone know how to use this or if it still works with the University
    >> expension pack?
    >>

    > I get a chuckle every time I see this cheat! LOL
    >
    > --
    > -Lisa
    > Due September 2005
    > Mom to Aaron & Nicholas born 7/25/04
    > Mom to Mariam Averi, born sleeping 9/10/03
    > http://www.memoriesofmariam.com

    Yes, but that is only because you got it to work in real life.

    I enjoy seeing the pics in the binaries group of your twins.

Sims Games Video Games