Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Students buy furniture?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 8, 2005 5:24:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a black
trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner and
it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/ the
sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg

More about : students buy furniture

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 7:11:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the campus
and come back with free furniture or food.

MM




"Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:z18Xd.7022$DW.5261@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
> I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a black
> trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner
and
> it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
> they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/
the
> sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.
>
> --
> Nicole
> YahooIM: girlsmeg
>
>
March 8, 2005 10:25:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Ohh lol I'm glad she didn't bring home a whole sofa. I've seen them bring
pizza back. It's really cute.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg
"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:JB9Xd.188485$K7.64125@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the
> campus
> and come back with free furniture or food.
>
> MM
>
>
>
>
> "Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:z18Xd.7022$DW.5261@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
>> I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a
>> black
>> trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner
> and
>> it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
>> they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/
> the
>> sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.
>>
>> --
>> Nicole
>> YahooIM: girlsmeg
>>
>>
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 12:03:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Rats, I wish mine would find something cool like that--
all they bring home is pizza. Lots and lots of pizza.
Those girls never cook, they just live on free pizza!

Laura

Madame Mim wrote:
> She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the campus
> and come back with free furniture or food.
>
> MM
March 9, 2005 3:32:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

After my last post mine brought home a loveseat, green grill and plant. I
saw one zombie resident was trapped in a corner yelling for help..and it was
because another roommate blocked him in with the new grill lol I can't leave
them unattended now.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HqoXd.1654$yp.1371@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com...
> Rats, I wish mine would find something cool like that--
> all they bring home is pizza. Lots and lots of pizza.
> Those girls never cook, they just live on free pizza!
>
> Laura
>
> Madame Mim wrote:
>> She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the
>> campus
>> and come back with free furniture or food.
>>
>> MM
!