Students buy furniture?

nicole

I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a black
trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner and
it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/ the
sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg

She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the campus
and come back with free furniture or food.

MM

"Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a black
> trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner
and
> it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
> they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/
the
> sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.
>
> --
> Nicole
> YahooIM: girlsmeg

nicole

Ohh lol I'm glad she didn't bring home a whole sofa. I've seen them bring
pizza back. It's really cute.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg
> She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the
> campus
> and come back with free furniture or food.
>
> MM
>

> "Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a
>> black
>> trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner
> and
>> it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
>> they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/
> the
>> sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.
>>
>> --
>> Nicole
>> YahooIM: girlsmeg

Rats, I wish mine would find something cool like that--
all they bring home is pizza. Lots and lots of pizza.
Those girls never cook, they just live on free pizza!

Laura

Madame Mim wrote:
> She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the campus
> and come back with free furniture or food.
>
> MM

nicole

After my last post mine brought home a loveseat, green grill and plant. I
saw one zombie resident was trapped in a corner yelling for help..and it was
because another roommate blocked him in with the new grill lol I can't leave
them unattended now.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg