Students buy furniture?

I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a black
trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner and
it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/ the
sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg

    She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the campus
    and come back with free furniture or food.

    MM

    "Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a black
    > trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner
    and
    > it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
    > they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/
    the
    > sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.
    >
    > --
    > Nicole
    > YahooIM: girlsmeg

    Ohh lol I'm glad she didn't bring home a whole sofa. I've seen them bring
    pizza back. It's really cute.

    --
    Nicole
    YahooIM: girlsmeg
    > She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the
    > campus
    > and come back with free furniture or food.
    >
    > MM
    >

    > "Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I just had a sim come home from a visit to campus and was carrying a
    >> black
    >> trash bag behind her. She brought it inside and sat the bag in a corner
    > and
    >> it turned into a chair! lol One of the ratty college ones. I didn't know
    >> they could redecorate on their own. That's something I always wanted w/
    > the
    >> sims. I just think it's funny she brought the thing home in a trash bag.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Nicole
    >> YahooIM: girlsmeg

    Rats, I wish mine would find something cool like that--
    all they bring home is pizza. Lots and lots of pizza.
    Those girls never cook, they just live on free pizza!

    Laura

    Madame Mim wrote:
    > She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the campus
    > and come back with free furniture or food.
    >
    > MM

    After my last post mine brought home a loveseat, green grill and plant. I
    saw one zombie resident was trapped in a corner yelling for help..and it was
    because another roommate blocked him in with the new grill lol I can't leave
    them unattended now.

    --
    Nicole
    YahooIM: girlsmeg

    "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Rats, I wish mine would find something cool like that--
    > all they bring home is pizza. Lots and lots of pizza.
    > Those girls never cook, they just live on free pizza!
    >
    > Laura
    >
    > Madame Mim wrote:
    >> She 'found' it. Any Greek House resident may wander off to visit the
    >> campus
    >> and come back with free furniture or food.
    >>
    >> MM

Sims Games Video Games