Plug 'n play and HD not detected after WinXP update

Help! After doing a recent WinXP update, my computer's
Plug N Play is no longer working and My Computer does not
show my extra HD even though in BIOS it is detected.
How do I resolve this? I'm at my wits' end! Thanks!

If you see the disk in the Device Manager and Disk Management but cannot fix
it's status, rollback the updates.

TRENDING THREADS